Sports memorabilia collectors will find all kinds of goodies during the month of March, as Victor Moreno and Kieta, founders of BidAMI.com and Memorabilia Experts have Mad, Mad, Mad March auctions going off on March 11 and March 26.
But it’s not all auctions that Memorabilia.Expert offers, as it also includes Buy Now and Make Offer on thousands of collectibles.
Victor and Kieta have seen it all in their 30-plus years in the collectibles business. They are memorabilia experts as their name declares. They have sold and auctioned thousands of unique artifacts from Johnson & Johnson Estate, Yoko Ono, Johnny Unitas Family, Raiders Jack Tatum Estate, Mickey Mantle Greer Johnson Estate, Dominique Wilkins Estate, and Penny Marshal, to mention a few.
Based in the sports and entertainment capitol of the world, Las Vegas, Memorabilia.Expert has had its residency at the largest sports book in the world, Westgate Resort & Casino for the last 10 years. The Westgate Casino was formerly the International Hotel, where Elvis performed for years.
“For Consignors, there is no better publicity for their collection than Vegas,” Moreno said. “Their collection is promoted in the mecca of sports enthusiasts.”
The March 11 auction features soccer match worn jerseys and many other affordable memorabilia.
March 25 auction will bring some mementos that have never hit the auction market.
First, is the holy grail of Marilyn Monroe memorabilia to Jim Otto’s Pro Bowl AFL Raiders jersey.
Other top items include:
• Marilyn Monroe (Norma Jean Daugherty) – 20th Century Fox – First Movie Contract Court Document. This contract was signed when the actress was underage as Norma Jean Daugherty. It’s a rare sentiment of the icon. Contracts like this have easily fetched $30,000. Moreno said he is excited to see that such a contract exists and compares it to a Babe Ruth rookie contract. He said $100,000 for Norma Jean’s contract – from one of her very first movies – is not a stretch. The bidding for the contract starts at $15,000.
• Princess Diana letter to her lover/driver, Travis.
• Liberace’s Rhinestone Piano. Directly from Liberace Estate.
• Liberace’s Bengal Stage Worn Coat
• Janis Joplin Handwritten Letters
• Roberto Clemente’s Playoff Game-Used Bat, PSA 9
• Tommys Lee’s Stage Used Drum Kit
• 1965 Jim Otto Game-Worn, Signed AFL All-Star Jersey Oakland Raiders
“This is the most fun I have had in getting an auction together,” Kieta said. “We have so many historical, vintage items that carry impeccable provenance. Memorabilia of this caliber is found rarely so even for myself, it’s and honor and it’s super exciting.”
For more information, visit www.bidami.com.