The Canadian Football League Players’ Association, Extreme Sports Cards and Fantactics Sports and Entertainment Marketing Inc., in conjunction with the Canadian Football League and the Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum, have announced the 100th Grey Cup Historical Trading Card Box Set.
|Memorable plays, long-standing records, classic and current players and rare photos of historic teams and stadiums are featured in this commemorative set. Also showcased are classic moments like the Mud, Fog, Ice, Rain and Snow Bowls, and cards featuring Prime Ministers and other Canadian icons who have attended the Grey Cup during the past 100 years. This set includes:
- Official 100th Grey Cup Tossing Coin
- Classic Players – Past and Present
- Classic Moments – Including the Mud, Fog, Ice and Rain Bowls
- Classic Coaches, Historic Teams and Stadiums
- Pieces of History – Grey Cup Ticket Reproduction and Grey Cup Program Reproduction
- A Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum Admission Card
- Video and Image QR codes for exclusive content
The 200-card set captures moments in time from 1909-2012, celebrating 100 years of Grey Cup memories. The set was unveiled at Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum on Sept. 12.
The commemorative set will be available on the CFLPA’s website, through card dealers and on the Shopping Channel. It retails for $69.99 with 10,000 sets produced.