Collect Auctions has a little bit of everything in its current auction, as it features a variety of high-end collectibles from different sports.
Vintage items headline the baseball portion of the auction. There are three 1909-13 Sporting News Supplements M101-2 items available. One features Roger Bresnahan that is graded BGS 2. The second features Tris Speaker that is graded BGS 1.5, while the third features Richard W. Marquard that is graded BGS 2.
There are also three 1911 Turkey Red Cabinets T3 & T9 items available. They include: Clark Griffith Checklist Back graded PSA 1, John McGraw Checklist Back graded PSA 1, and Fred Clarke Checklist Back graded PSA 1.
The Mickey Mantle cards in the auction are sure to draw a lot of attention. The Mantle cards include: 1954 Bowman No. 65 graded PSA 6, 1955 Bowman No. 202 graded PSA 5, and a 1960 Topps No. 350 graded PSA 7.
In addition to Mantle cards, there is also Mantle signed artwork available. The first is a signed 1952 Bowman Gerry Dvorak framed artwork (177/450). The second is a signed 1953 Topps Gerry Dvorak framed artwork (177/450).
And don’t forget about baseballs, including a Mantle single-signed Packer Art Baseball graded PSA/DNA 7.5.
There is also a single-signed Willie Mays Packer Art baseball graded PSA/DNA 7.
Another autographed baseball of note is a David Ortiz game-used, 2,467 hit signed baseball that also includes the inscription “Hit 2467, 9/25/16.”
There is another baseball card in the auction that features Mantle on it, as well as Hank Aaron. It’s the 1958 Topps World Series Batting Foes (#418), and it includes signatures from both Mantle and Aaron.
Football collectors aren’t left in the cold, especially collectors of Green Bay Packers collectibles. There is a Brett Favre Green Bay Packers game-used and autographed home jersey available, that includes the inscription “10/1/2007.”
Also available is a Curly Lambeau signed photo in “The Green Bay Packers” book.
For football card collectors, the bidding will be fierce for the 2000 UD Graded Tom Brady rookie (#104) graded BGS 9.5.
One of the top basketball items in the auction is a pair of Under Armour game-model shoes signed by Stephen Curry.
Those who collect boxing items will take notice of the Cassius Clay and Muhammad Ali signed Wayne Prokopiak hand-painted boxing gloves.
Soccer is also included in the auction, highlighted by a Pele signed 1962 style soccer jersey that includes the inscription “Edson=Pele.”
A unique non-sports item that is available is a Edward J. Smith signed Certificate of Discharge. Smith was the Titanic Commander.
Other auction highlights include:
• 1953 Bowman Baseball Color Complete Set
• 1976 Topps Baseball Vending Box
• 1989-90 Fleer Basketball Unopened Wax Case
• 1976 Topps Baseball set with 568 Signed Cards
• Cal Ripken Jr. 1984-85 Game-Used, Signed Louisville Slugger P72 Bat (MEARS) (PSA/DNA)
• Muhammad Ali Signed Everlast Boxing Robe
• 1956 Topps Baseball Complete Set with Checklists
• Super High-Grade 1961 Topps Baseball Near Set
• High-Grade 1965 Topps Baseball Complete Set
• National League Rookie of the Year Single-Signed Baseballs Collection – All with inscriptions
• Mickey Mantle and Roger Maris Dual-Signed Baseball
• 1999 New York Yankees World Champions Team-Signed Baseball
• 1973 Topps Baseball 4th Series Wax Box
• 2000 Playoff Contenders Factory Sealed Wax Box.
The auction ends Aug. 3. For more information visit www.collectauctions.com.