Dreams, Inc., through its Internet Division, received $2.5 million in online orders on Monday, November 29, 2010, up 78.5 percent, versus $1.4 million in orders received last year on Cyber Monday. This is an all-time, single day record for the company.
“The dedication and commitment to excellence displayed throughout the year by the entire eCommerce team has positioned our Company to enjoy these record results,” observed Kevin Bates, www.FansEdge.com founder and president of Dreams Retail.
Dreams also generated $14.4 million dollars in online revenues for the month of November 2010, an increase of 61 percent over the same month last year when on-line revenues were $8.9 million.
“November’s achievement was largely a reflection of the traction that we have achieved with our eCommerce platform improvements, new and improved effectiveness of marketing programs, continued expansion of our product line and signing new syndication clients,” observed Kevin Bates, Founder of www.FansEdge.com and President of Dreams Retail.
See SportsCollectorsDaily for more
MORE RESOURCES FOR SPORTS COLLECTORS
- Get current market values for 400,000+ baseball cards issued between ’81 & ’09
- Get the Ultimate Yankee package
- Interact with other sports collectors in Tuff Stuff’s online forum
- Sign up for your FREE email newsletter from Tuff Stuff
- Read the latest 7th Inning Stretch Blog from Tuff Stuff Editor Scott Fragale