Each issue is jam-packed with five full-length features and regular columns documenting the teams, personalities and palaces of football, baseball, hockey and beyond.
Inaugural Issue Sneak Peak:
- Pro Football’s beginnings in….Ohio?
- The Class of ’67: Hockey expands its reach.
- The Polo Grounds: Part 1
- WAC’ed: The History and demise of WAC Football
- Twilight Teams: Baseball’s mid-century transformation
- Museum Spotlight: The Montreal Canadiens Temple De La Renommee
- The Astrodome “rainout”
- Nostalgia: Baseball Board Games of your youth
Subscriptions are currently being offered free of charge at sportshistorymagazine.com.