?Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) has introduced the PSA Set RegistrySM “Matching” Program, a new program to assist its members in building their PSA Set Registry sets.
Through the program, PSA matches the Set Registry members’ want lists with what an auction company or dealer is offering at auction or for retail sale. The Set Registry member receives a direct email that specifically lists the cards or memorabilia a dealer is offering that matches their want list.
“This is an important service that makes it unnecessary for our members to constantly monitor numerous auctions and dealers’ inventories. We do it for them. We know how important each and every card can be for a member who is building an all-important collection. Imagine getting notified when a card or piece of memorabilia that you’ve been looking for is offered,” said Joe Orlando, President of PSA, a division of Collectors Universe, Inc.
MORE RESOURCES FOR SPORTS COLLECTORS
- Get current market values for 400,000+ baseball cards issued between ’81 & ’09
- Get the Ultimate Yankee package
- Interact with other sports collectors in Tuff Stuff’s online forum
- Sign up for your FREE email newsletter from Tuff Stuff
- Read the latest 7th Inning Stretch Blog from Tuff Stuff Editor Scott Fragale