Here are some of the details for Gypsy Queen, scheduled to be released the week of April 16:
– 350 base cards with 50 short-prints
– Parallel cards will feature 100 subjects, with blue frame numbered 599 or less and black frames 1-of-1
– All subjects will have printing plates
– On-Card Gypsy Queen Autographs
– Autographed Relics numbered to 25.
– Dual Autographed Relics numbered to 15.
– Triple Autographed Relics numbered to 10.
– Among the relic cards are Indian Head penny cards numbered to 10 (100 subjects)
– Each pack contains nine Topps Gypsy Queen Base cards and one (1) base mini parallel.