It is Opening Week in Major League Baseball. And with that comes the return of Topps Power Players, the online “general manager” experience where you pick your team from the code cards you enter that are found in packs 2014 Series 1 Baseball, among others.
All season long staring this week, Topps will be giving away exclusive gold coin cards, autograph cards and other memorabilia such as autographed bats, team hats, team shirts and more during the Topps Power Players game experience. Here is how you can join in on the fun:
– Look for special Topps Power Players cards in packs of 2014 Topps Baseball Series 1, and 2014 Topps Baseball Series 2 (in June). Some Topps Power Player cards can only be found in retail packs and some can only be found in hobby packs.
– Go to Topps.com/PowerPlayers to create your locker and put that player into your locker by entering the code on the back of the card. You may win an exclusive coin card by simply entering in the code.
– Then, “activate” or “power up” the players in your locker that you think will have a great week in live MLB action.
– Topps will nominate a “Topps Power Player Of The Day” at least twice a week during the season. If the Topps Power Player Of The Day is active in your locker, you are entered into a drawing to win prizes. There are prizes to win from all 30 MLB teams. So no matter who you root for, there is a Topps Power Player prize for you. Below is just an example of what collectors may win.
• Bo Jackson Gold Coin memorabilia card
• Autographed Manny Machado Topps Power Player card
• Autographed bats from the Indians Jason Kipnis, Braves Dale Murphy and more…
• Baseball hats and shirts from various teams
Join the fun and experience this new season in a whole new way with Topps Power Players. No purchase necessary. Go to Topps.com/PowerPlayers for complete official rules and more information.