With just two days from launch, 2012 Topps Baseball gets more “golden” by the day!
Today, Topps announced it has seeded special autographed versions of the online Golden Moments Die-Cut cards into packs of the upcoming 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2. Theseautograph cards can be found in both hobby and retail packs.
Every card is signed “on-card” and is sequentially hand-numbered to 25. In addition, each card includes a Topps 3M authentication sticker on the card’s back.
The autograph subjects include two Hall of Famers and two young stars:
- Nolan Ryan
- Al Kaline
- Jay Bruce
- Nelson Cruz
Collectors can continue to unlock non-autographed versions of Ryan, Kaline, Bruce and Cruz and other subjects online via the Golden Moments Online Promotion at www.Topps.com/golden.
Wrapper Redemption Program for Series 2
Topps is offering a Gold Rush Wrapper Redemption program to support the launch of 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2 as well.
This exclusive set continues with 50 new subjects and selected autographs from such stars as Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, Ken Griffey Jr. and more.
Collectors sending in 50 HOBBY wrappers (or 14 HTA Jumbo wrappers) of 2012 Topps Baseball will receive a five-card cello pack of exclusive Gold Rush cards.
And now, Topps has opened up the program to retail wrappers as well. Send in 50 retail wrappers (12-card packs only) and also receive a five-card Gold Rush pack. There are an incremental 10,000 five-card packs available for retail in addition to the 10,000 hobby packs.
Following are guidelines for the program,
- All packages must be postmarked no earlier than June 6, 2012.
- Hobby and retail wrappers must be packaged and sent to Topps separately and clearly marked “HOBBY” or “RETAIL” on outside of package. Combined retail and hobby packages will not be accepted.
- Topps will accept 2012 Topps Baseball Series 2 wrappers only. This is limited to HOBBY, HTA and 12-card RETAIL wrappers.
- Each household will be limited to receive a total of 10 5-card packs.
- This program is valid while supplies last.
Packages should be sent to:
PO BOX 2008
Duryea, PA 18642