Panini America’s Stars & Stripes USA Baseball is more than just a showcase of the game’s bright future and its proud past. It’s also one of the most perennially patriotic and power-packed products on the trading card calendar. It pays homage to USA Baseball with autographs, unique memorabilia cards and a checklist that’s second to none when it comes to potential. It’s been that way since it first arrived in 2015. It’ll be that way once again when 2018 Stars & Stripes USA Baseball arrives in March.
The product will deliver on-card autographs from more than 40 players, including popular ink-color parallels featuring Black, Red, Blue and Green ink. On average, each hobby box of 2018 Stars & Stripes USA Baseball (eight cards per pack, five packs per box, 20 boxes per case) will deliver five autograph or memorabilia cards, five parallels and 30 base cards.
Highlights of the product include:
• Alumni Signatures featuring some of the greatest ever to suit up for USA Baseball like Frank Thomas, Alex Rodriguez, Barry Larkin and more.
• Hobby-exclusive Chinese Taipei Silhouette Jersey Signatures with rare Patch, Brand Logo and Laundry Tag parallels.
• On-card autographs from at least 15 of the current projected first-round picks in this year’s baseball draft.
• Game-worn jersey and Prime patch cards from this year’s top draft-eligible players.
• A 100-card base set with limited parallels and Printing Plates featuring the current USA Baseball teams and alumni.
• Tools of the Trade features some of today’s most exciting young players; find rare Prime versions numbered to 25 or less.
• The Silhouettes insert features jumbo swatches of Jersey, Bat and Prime; look for the Gold Ink Auto set as well as Black, Blue, Red and Green variations.